So far, Nsik Motors Limited has recorded numerous landmark achievements, some of which are;
- Restoration of the lost glory of Akwa Ibom Transport Company Limited (AKTC) through the acquisition of over 100 brand new air conditioned buses for use in all of its operational routes that cut across the entire country.
- Direct employment over 1000 persons cutting across all the states of the federation with attractive remuneration.
- Provision of free apprenticeship training to over 50 youths in various auto technical skills yearly and payment of monthly stipends to the trainees.
- As a trailblazer, Nsik Motors Limited is the first transport company in the country to operate a Drive-and-own empowerment scheme in which the driver becomes the owner of the vehicle after two years, of which the first batch of 50 beneficiaries were empowered and the buses keys given to them by the Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom state, Chief(dr.) Godswill Obot Akpabio (CON), represented by His then Deputy, Engr. Patrick Ekpotu on 21st September, 2007 at the Akwa Ibom Transport Company Limited (AKTC) premises. thenceforth, it become a continuous process for deserving drivers.
- Also because of the need for total delivery of goods and services, the Company has been able to establish Nsik Express Delivery Company Limited, a courier delivery service which also handles consignments for government establishments, corporate bodies and private individuals.
- Solely acquiring and facilitating the distribution of 10-0 units of tricycles (KEKE) for the empowerment of youths in Akwa Ibom State.
- Since Nsik Motors Limited became the major distributor of Jinbei brand of vehicles in Nigeria, Nsik Motors Limited has popularized the use and the economic values of Jinbei brand of vehicles/spare parts (exemplified by more than 90% of its operational buses in Akwa Ibom Transport Company Limited being Jinbei brand of buses) thereby enabling transporters to reduce their capital and operational expenses by using Jinbei brand of vehicles and spare parts.